To ensure the best standards of service and legal compliance, club employees and managers must maintain high standards of qualifications and training.
Clubs Queensland partners with CTA Training Specialists RTO code 31607, formerly Club Training Australia (CTA), the leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in the Queensland club and hospitality industry. Established for over 25 years, the experienced team at CTA provide a full range of nationally recognised and non-accredited training courses including:
- Regulatory training – RMLV, RMLV via video conference, Gaming Nominee & CLO
- School based traineeships and apprenticeships
- Hospitality qualifications – Commercial Cookery, Certificate II up to Advanced Diploma, Leadership & Management
- Online Staff Inductions
- Bespoke training – Duty Management Development program, Customer Service programs, Middle Management training
- Face to face training – RSA, RSG, Food Safety Level 1 & 2/ Food Safety Supervisor, Barista training
- Online training – RSA, RSG, Hygiene, Food Safety Level 1 & 2/ Food Safety Supervisor, Fire Warden, Barista Basics, Customer Service
For more information on the types of training available through CTA, click on the links below or contact the team on 07 3878 8977.